May 7, 2009

KGC- Kentucky GRILLED Chicken...got emmmmmmm!!

I'm pretty sure all you guys have heard that KFC was giving out free coupons for free chicken in an effort to promote their new grilled chicken item on the menu. Apparently, they want people's thought to deviate from the fried and unhealthy aspect of their restaurant to a more healthy alternative. Well, they can't fool me; I still see KFC as a company that abuses their deformed chicken. So take THAT. Anyways, 2 pieces of grilled chicken, 2 sides and biscuit for free will shut me up for now.

Big ups to Oprah for the hookup though. She advertised this on her website, so it HAD to be legit.
And for those who missed out, you can't print out the coupon no mo. It was available online for a day!

Sorry for the blurry ass pictures, I had to take quick snaps on the celly.

It was probably the busiest day I've ever seen at this location
Sprint PictureMail

Sprint PictureMail

Sprint PictureMail

i KNOW these employees can not WAIT for this shit to be over... but unfortunately it ends May 19th
Sprint PictureMail

No comments: