May 17, 2009

"Hit the Earth like a comet, invasion Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin"

if you read my last post, you know what I was up to this week.

Photobucket

Remember watching the "Special Features" on the DVD of your favorite movie? And remember watching the film actually being filmed? That's how I felt. I was like that dude who records the movie being recorded haha.
In his attempt to further his skill and achieve worldwide fame, Daniel needed to start somewhere. Soliciting people for "photoshoots" is his approach, and so far I guess it's been working for him. Yesterday I photographed him photographing his latest "model". Oh yeah, and a few other random photos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
_____________________
It Ain't Hard to Tell - Nas

No comments: