April 24, 2009

"She took me took me on a Getaway Spaceship..."

The start of a good/bad weekend.
good : LAR came up
bad : i got 2 midterms this coming week.
"we'll see how this plays out"

THANK YOU CONS...you're always making the day easier to get through, literally.
Photobucket

She told me to take a picture outside because the sky was pretty. Seems like gray's her favorite color.
Photobucket

GOODIES-- i lost sleep because of this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

much love to this girl right here
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ro melted a gummi bear. then stuck it on my arm
Photobucket

2/3. sbp.
Photobucket
_______________
Getaway Spaceship - AM Kidd

1 comment:

How I Lost Thirty PĆ³unds in Thirty Days said...

Hi, interesting post. I have been pondering this issue,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good work