April 17, 2009

"Ohhh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now..."

So I realized that it's kind of hard for me to think of cool titles for my posts...so I think from now on, if I can't think of a title, I'm just going to post song lyrics from songs I happen to LOVE. yall can guess the titles in the form of a comment, or i'll just put the song title at the bottom of each post.

With that outta the way...here's some stuff from this week

Photobucket

Photobucket

garrick's preschool high school locker.
Photobucket

Creeper shot...I guess I can take pics through the eye hole on the door
Photobucket

Photobucket

A portrait of my good friend Daniel...by me.
Photobucket

Words to live by
Photobucket

Photobucket

Read between the lines
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

_________
"Oh Girl" by Chi-lites / "Girl" by Paul Wall

No comments: