October 10, 2009

"Nigga WHAT?! I'm a hustlin bitch! I like them get rich niggas, them hit the switch niggas..."

FALLFEST 2009 @ UCSD.

Last year, Lupe Fiasco delivered. This year, The Game fell short. And when I say fell short, I mean fell short on time...a 45 minute set was NOT enough for me.

Photobucket

Anberlin opened for more than 45 minutes...bullshit!
Photobucket

Met up with the little one :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

savage
Photobucket

Had us all saying "FUCK JAY-Z"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That chick got game's chain...wowwwwww
Photobucket

Photobucket

the artsy photo
alt="Photobucket" />

Photobucket

the ABYSS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
____________________
Let's Get High (Feat. Hittman, Kurupt & Ms. Roq) - Dr. Dre

No comments: