October 19, 2009

"God is love, then Hatin' is Satan...This anti-patience has got me sittin' here waitin' for the day when it's ok to love..."

Jam-packed weekend. Didn't know if I should've done all this, because my homework was getting lonely on my desk!

To the City of Angels

The chauffeur.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been to West Hollywood more than once and I think that the scenery gets repetitive without graffiti. A hip hop art form at its finest...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The second homeless person that I've seen wearing Ugg boots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Outside Sportie LA
Photobucket

Equipped with the high-tech mini vanity mirror held by string and tape. At least you can adjust your mirror a lot easier!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

UNDFTD still stands as my favorite brand ever. You thought it was The Hundreds, but Adam Bomb is still at that close second. Eddie Cruz even said whatsup to me inside. What a nice fellow!
Photobucket

I found these hilarious posters inside Union...and I could not resist photographing it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best part
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A post about shopping could never be without the loot!
Photobucket

I totally fail...spent $30+ on kid robot toys... ugh.
And I got suckered into that $10 The Hundreds magazine. I swear, the laces and the 10+ stickers in the back are the best gimmick ever! We'll see how great this zine' is!
Photobucket
_______________________
Everything - Murs

No comments: