June 17, 2009

"I'm in a New York state of mind"

Today was the first time I've ever visited the East. Touched down at JFK around 7am...so yeah I was tired! I must say, NY is kinda grimey...but that's okay. Everything here is sooooo expensive...the McDonald's next door barely has a Dollar Menu...wtf? That's a definite sign hahahah
I did so much today...I took 125 pictures total already. So here's a glimpse:

Direct TV in-flight is a definite win. FLY JETBLUE!
Photobucket

Passing through Queens
Photobucket

Hey, aren't I on Market Street in SF? SIKE
Photobucket

First off, Empire State Building
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What 18X Optical Zoom can do for YOU.
Photobucket

dope.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For lunch, took the subway to the lower East Side to eat at...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...Katz Deli!!
Photobucket

effin orgasmic..but hella bank
Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to hit the pier
Photobucket

I rode on this thing called "The Beast"..its like an extended speedboat. It took us to the front of the statue of liberty at 45 mph! Yes it was fun.
Photobucket

Taking pictures on a boat that's going 40+ mph is harder than I thought..anyway this is Ground Zero
Photobucket

Lady Liberty
Photobucket

Photobucket

I could've SWORN I've seen this dude downtown San Mateo near Zorba's Pizza...he better not be following me.
Photobucket

Where I'm calling home for the next 6 days..Time Square
Photobucket

Shopping baskets that you can pull...and that have wheels! wtf?
Photobucket

Grubbin at Carmine's..yum
Photobucket

That's all for today...i'm out like Manny Ramirez :)

No comments: