June 22, 2009

"I'm in a New York state of mind" Part VI

Last day in this greatass city so i GOTTA make it count.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last day to shop, so why not?
DQM was dope
Photobucket

stupid stuff like this can brighten someone's day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Caught that father's day sale at Classic Kicks on Elizabeth. Four pairs for $25 each? Sheesh even my mom copped a pair of dunks. gotta love it
Photobucket

No Soho trip is complete with out a stop at Supreme on Lafayette. The employees looked like jerks, but hey, they were kinda nice to me, so I'm not complaining...
Photobucket

you know i love toy shopping
Photobucket

Seeing as it was my last day here, decided to catch a few snaps of Times Square. "The lights in Time Square can power an entire third-world country!!" It was nice catching dinner with you Andrew!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

cloudless rain...how perplexing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my cell phone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

see you on the sunny(er) side tomorrow

No comments: