October 4, 2008

Daydreeeaamm

TRIP TO UCSD TO SEE LUPE TEAR DOWN THE HOUSE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

driving to ucsd was like driving to daly city from home...it was sunny at first, then the grey clouds took over...
Photobucket

Photobucket

PANTIE TREEEE
Photobucket

Laraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Photobucket

I didn't know Jane lived in Lara's room
Photobucket

The seven sins that flash on the building--supposedly the first one that you see is which sin you're most associated to...i'm NOT gonna tell you which one i saw first..
Photobucket

UCSD burger king is the slowest BK on PLANET EARTH...i'm sorry...look there is NO ONE THERE
Photobucket

The line to see Lupe...i heard some people at the end couldn't get in
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

STUNNA SHADES DANCE...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben Kweller is a douche bag
Photobucket

Photobucket

LUPE WAS SO CRAZY---C WALKING AND EVERYTHING
The energy was just so amazing...
Photobucket

Basically, what i got out of this whole trip is that I'm glad that I go to UCI. No offense to SD kids, but honestly you're campus is HUGE. I was at Warren, and that's only 1/6 of the university. That's like my whole school right there...Boy i LOVE Ring Road now. Also, the halls have many different communities, because every suite has its own common room...not like MIRKWOOD where everyone that lives there are chillaxinating mutha efffs that are down to do anything...haha. Sorry for bashing you UCSD kids, but seriously, Triton-Eye is the saddest thing I've every heard in my LIFE. So unfortunate ..I walk outside here and there be dimes walking around.. :)

P.S. KELLY I'M SORRY THAT I DISSED YOUR VOICE. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I KNOW YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T KIDDING BUT I REALLY AM SORRY.

2 comments:

lil larz said...

<3
lol.

lil larz said...

EVER CONSIDER MENTIONING ME SOMEHWERE HERE BESIDES THE FACT THAT MY WIFEY LIVES IN MY ROOM???
JERK.
-_-
jk. great seeing you though, booboo!
<2