October 31, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHH!! JAS! WHY'D YOU BRING US IN HERE?! AHHHH!

Photobucket

Knott's Scary Farm is a crazy time. The last time I went to Knott's was when I was like 4. I guess it's been 14 years since i've gone and it was very well worth it. I went yesterday with Daniel and Jas. I've never been scared so much in one night. Hahahahaha, I don't even know WHY I went. It was fun though! I was soooooo paranoid when walking around. The mazes were crazy; I've never screamed so much in my life (for no reason at all). I brought my iPod to block out all the scary music, but it didn't work :( Next year I think i'm gonna go to Universal Studios because I heard that it's pretty good over there too!

I'm guessing this is the only time of year that's worth it to go to Knott's because the regular Knott's Berry Farm seems REALLY boring...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the source of my paranoia!
Photobucket

These three people ganged up on this poor dude in a wheel chair...THAT'S JACKED UP
Photobucket

There were HELLA creepers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Reminds me of those people that performed during senior grad night..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This creeper even went after the little kids..
Photobucket

Photobucket

mmmmmmm...Funnel cakeeee
Photobucket

THIS guy..
Photobucket

Photobucket

She doesn't like clowns...
Photobucket

...because they touch her...hahahahahah
Photobucket

This was BIGGER than dropzone
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

random panda
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It RAINED on the way back. I was so stoked, i miss rain
Photobucket

1 comment:

sandytangy said...

hahah wussss! i haven't seen rain yet though..