August 24, 2008

The Special Day

So finally me, Kev, and Em had the "special day"...hahaha. It was chilllll

Latest addition to the Vans collection- copped for $46 at huf a while back
NO GUTS, NO GLORY! haha real talk.

Photobucket

Before we had lunch, I stopped by Threads in Burlingame. Dustin the owner is really tight. He said they'd be getting a SB account by the end of the year. Might be my next new spot! But really, everyone should check the store out. Owned and run by a dude that stays true to street culture...
Threads
1241 Howard Ave
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 342-4560

Photobucket

Lunch @ Crepevine
Photobucket

Saw Nat there!
Photobucket

After that we went to a pretty dope candy shop. They had a lot of candy. Like A LOT. A lot of joke stuff too, we all had a kick out of all that haha...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After lunch, headed to Kev's to play Wii...why do I play Wii so much? :\ haha

Zippy likes me more than you, Emily
Photobucket

BTW Em, you were holding the controllers the wrong way, thats what we were hinting at the whole time...
Photobucket

Yes, I raced against Sailor Venus! lik omg!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ALSO...

I GOT MY BMPS!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
First pair of Air Jordans...They are CLEAN...


OLD LOVES (Because of these, I'm gonna start collecting Is)
Photobucket

NEW LOVES
Photobucket

no double box :((
Photobucket

No comments: