August 25, 2008

I'm officially a victim of fraud!

How exciting?! Not really. So a couple of weeks ago I was engaged in an agreement with some dude on this sneaker website (not gonna name the website), trading my DS Unfuturas and DS Crimsons for VNDS Hawaiis and VNDS J-packs..I know it seemed too good to be true; should have pulled out of it. We were supposed to send at the same time, but it ended up being that I sent, and he didn't. I was really pissed. So I went to the police station with a ton of evidence and had a police report written up. This dude lives in Maryland so the officer that helped me called them up. They went to his doorstep but no one was home. Then, the officer called the dude himself and got a hold of him. The dude made up some BS excuse to avoid getting in trouble, and wanted to work stuff out with me...So starting today we're exchanging emails. He does NOT have the shoes that i sent him. I emailed him, but have not gotten one back. The police officer is overseeing this whole thing (i'm CCing him our emails). God Bless the HBPD for doing such a wonderful job.

on a different note...this morning i woke up early to pick up some servers...
Photobucket

Photobucket
...but they aren't mine hehe

also i was digging through old clothes...and i found my OG Pokemon Windbreaker! Definately keeping this so when i have a kid, he's gonna be rocking some OG Pokemon gear :)
Photobucket

No comments: