March 11, 2009

"Who Watches the Watchmen?" I DO.

So umm....i think that this is my first post of 2009! So happy late welcome to a HELLA fine oH nine.
I really have no excuse as to why I stopped posting stuff up, but probably the most plausible excuse (perhaps) is: pure laziness and procrastination. Mentioning laziness and procrastination is ironic, though. Why? Because I used to make posts up on here when i felt lazy, and I was definitely doing this as a form a procrastination.
I dunno. I don't make sense.

So...this weekend i saw the Watchmen:



I must say, this was a great movie. Although I did NOT read the graphic novel beforehand, I've heard that the movie version stayed VERY true to the book. Overall, I was satisfied with the movie. But uhh.. why was Dr. Manhattan so lazy? This dude can destroy worlds, but he can't put on a damn pair of pants. This fool is lazier than I AM. hhaha

see what i'm talking about?



exactly.

I heard hella people didn't like this movie because it was too long and/or it sucked. I'm pretty sure THOSE people didn't go pee before the movie started. Or, they just are devoid of any imagination or personality at all.


nuff said.

+nickalew

1 comment:

Edmond said...

big blue wang ftw.