September 1, 2008

"Dude, you're not drunk or high and YOU'RE WORST THAN I AM!"

So I went to see Tropic Thunder again (it was good) with Diane and Lara. I just realized I saw that on Friday with Kevin and Emily. Oh wells. It was still really funny hah

WDIWT?
Photobucket
(Diane just got a pair of these + photos of her deceased black IS300. RIP? nawwwwwww hah)

Not so many photos today, just kicked it in the downtown..

Froyo afterwards!

Caught her off guard.
Photobucket

LOL at Dee. I guess she really likes that shit. And that lady up against the wall is NOT a bum.
And yes i took a pic of the back of her head. CUZ THE BACK OF HER HEAD IS REDIKUHLUZZZZ. hollaholla.
Photobucket

When i went back to my car though, I was gonna give Lara a ride to hers, but I realized that I had lost the keys. It had to be somewhere around because I had to be able to open the car door in the first place right? So the girls and I looked over and under for them for a good 2-3 minutes. In between they said I was dumb, and Lara said that I wasn't even allowed to do this cuz I was sober. hahaha. They said I was actually slightly retarded, but i corrected them- it was down syndrome! Finally I found the keys--they were in the driver's side keyhole. Stupid me. Before she left Diane put her froyo container on the roof of my car. Bitch!

No comments: